Lord’s prayer – a different spin
Saturday, November 16th, 2013
- The prayer as it occurs in Matthew 6:9–13 (ESV)
- “Our Father in heaven, – the Sun is in the heavens, all elements that we’re made of are from stars
- hallowed be your name. – Amen – name of the Egyptian Sun God, see last line
- Your kingdom come, – sooner or later ( in a few billion years) the sun will engulf all planets
- your will be done, – one well directed solar flare and we’re all dead,
- on earth as it is in heaven. – and there’s nothing we can do about it.
- Give us this day our daily bread, – the Sun makes wheat (and all plants) grow so we can make bread
- and forgive us our debts, – the Sun shines on all of us, good or bad
- as we also have forgiven our debtors. – we should learn from it and forgive.
- And lead us not into temptation, – enlighten us
- but deliver us from evil.” – could also be deliver us from darkness…
- Amen. – also called Amun or Amun-Ra
- (Inspired by this video.)